Big Brothers, Big Sisters and Big Couples are all kinds of people -- from high school and college students to business people to retirees -- who volunteer to spend time with children. Through this mentoring program, both children and adults share everyday experiences that enrich the lives of all involved.
To volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters, just enter you zip code on the sign up form
. A professional staff member will find out about your interests, match you with your youth, and be there throughout the friendship to assure it is safe and rewarding for everyone involved.
- Mentor for youth
- Invest a few hours per week
- Adults/young adults ages 16 and up
- Desire fun and making new friends
- Males encouraged as more adult male role models are needed
Attend a Volunteer Orientation
Orientations are 45 minutes in length, where we cover the following areas:
- What it is like to be a Big Brother Big Sister mentor
- What Big Brothers Big Sisters does and what we achieve
- Types of matches and children we serve
- Group Activities
- Child Safety
- Process steps to become a Big Brother Big Sister
Registration is required; contact Ann at (920) 498-2227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to attend an orientation.