We look forward to your visit to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Wisconsin at 520 N Broadway Suite 220.
Our priority is to keep all visitors to our office safe.
The following protocol will be enforced for your safety:
- All guests will need to sign in.
- Guests must wear a mask in the office. Please bring a mask.
- Guests will be required to maintain physical distancing of at least six feet from others.
- Guests will need to verify the following:
By entering the facility, I acknowledge the following:
- I have taken my temperature today. (A no-contact thermometer is available.)
- I am not currently displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 listed below:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever (100.4 °F or more)
- Sore throat
- Repeated shaking with chills
- New loss of taste or smell
- Unexplained muscle pain
3. I have not traveled internationally in the past 14 days.|
4. To the best of my knowledge, I have not been in close contact with anyone within the past 14 days who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please let us know if you have any questions about these new procedures prior to your visit. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The BBBSNEW Team
Click here to download guidelines