Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Wisconsin is a donor and volunteer supported nonprofit organization that has been professionally matching area youth with volunteer mentors since 1972.
With a staff of 16 and 23-member volunteer Board of Directors, we serve more than 500 children annually.
Our visionary and multi-talented staff bring their expertise to the agency in a shared calling to work for positive change to ensure all children achieve success in life. When available, we will post opportunities for you to join us in our work to make a difference in the lives of children.
FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Finance & Development Specialist Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Wisconsin is a donor and volunteer supported nonprofit organization that has been professionally matching area youth with volunteer mentors since 1972. We are seeking a motivated professional to fill our part-time (28 hours per week) Finance & Development Specialist position. The Finance & Development Specialist supports the Director of Operations in operational and administrative functions including finance, office management, human resources, benefit administration, and fund development.
· Supports Director of Operations by performing HR, accounting and office management functions.
· Maintains donor records including data entry in CRM system and online fundraising platforms.
· Supports the Director of Operations and Development Director to accomplish the organization’s revenue goals; assists in the planning, participation and execution of special fundraising events; prepares and submits reports for funding sources; attends meetings as necessary.
· Responsible for donor invoicing.
· Compiles and maintains records, statistical information, reports and mailing lists.
· Performs letter composition, mailing, duplicating, printing, filing, copying projects, word processing and data entry responsibilities necessary to the administration of the Agency and its programs.
· Prepares materials including, but not limited to correspondence, notices, minutes, mailings and presentations as requested.
· Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree in accounting, office administration preferred.
· Two years of professional office experience and customer service.
· All candidates must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license to be considered for this opportunity.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in technical areas such as Microsoft Office; including Word, Outlook, Excel; CRM and online fundraising platforms.
· Ability to focus on details.
· Ability to collect meaningful data and draw solid conclusions.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to relate well in multicultural environments.
To apply, send cover letter with resume to:
Director of Operations Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Wisconsin
520 N. Broadway Suite 220 Green Bay, WI 54303
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Wisconsin holds regular fundraising events throughout the year and we’re ALWAYS looking for volunteers to join our team! Event volunteers assist on the event day for set-up, guest assistance, registration and clean up. Event volunteers may also choose to be involved in event pre-planning duties. You can check the News and Events section of our website for a list of our annual fundraisers. Come join our team, for more info. contact- Kait Halron, Director of Development E: email@example.com