Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeastern Wisconsin is looking for a professional, organized and creative individual to help execute communications and marketing strategies to strengthen the position of the organization and attract more volunteers and donors.
Hours: 0.5 FTE
Shift/Work Days: Weekdays; position may require occasional evenings and weekends
Requirements for position
- Experience in developing, from concept to completion, print and digital communications that speak to targeted audiences.
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills. Ability to work collaboratively and across teams.
- Experience with office procedures. A familiarity with Microsoft Office products and intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products is desirable. A keen accuracy in spelling and grammar is a must.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Access to reliable transportation on a regular basis with proof of insurance and regular driver’s license.
- Applicants must pass a background check to be considered for employment.
- Collaborate as a member of the marketing and communications team in advancing overall marketing and communications for the organization.
- Assist with the creation and production of marketing and communications deliverables.
- Assist with the development of a messaging guide.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to build stronger engagement.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications Director on content creation for the website, social media platforms and newsletters. Help identify opportunities for stronger engagement.
- Build and manage the organization’s new e-newsletter(s).
- Work with all departments to support events (e.g. fundraising events, program convenings, etc.) with marketing and communications strategies.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications Director to develop community engagement opportunities.
- Perform general and administrative support as assigned by the Marketing and Communications Director.
- Represent the marketing and communications team on internal and external committees as assigned.
- Assist the Marketing and Communications Director in achieving overall goals of the organization.
- Recommend policy and procedure changes as appropriate to the Marketing and Communications Director.
- Education: Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in communications or a related field, or equivalent course work.
- Experience: Evolving digital media communications and print publications. Microsoft Office products required. Adobe Creative Cloud desirable. WordPress desirable. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
Please download the complete job posting, and if it sounds like we’re a match made in heaven, send a resume and cover letter to:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeastern Wisconsin
Attn: Marketing and Communications Director
1345 West Mason Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
Or via email to Joy Wick: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full consideration, please submit your application by Monday, April 24, 2017.