Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeastern Wisconsin has an opportunity for a motivated professional to enroll, match and sustain youth mentoring relationships in programs. This is a full-time salaried, exempt position.
- Recruit, screen and interview mentors and youth
- Coordinate, match and professionally support each match relationship
- Network to recruit volunteers
- Bachelor’s degree in human service related field
- Ability to work flexible hours (including early evenings) to meet client needs. Position requires occasional weekends.
- Experience in assessment and relationship development with youth and adult populations; understanding of child development and family dynamics; demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as sound judgment.
Email cover letter and resume to:
Or mail cover letter and resume to:
Mary Malcore-Miller, Program Director
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeastern Wisconsin
1345 W. Mason St.
Green Bay, WI 54303
All candidates must have reliable transportation and valid driver license to be considered for this opportunity.